Saturday, August 11, 2012

Look of the day




Living in Miami is great i can not complain..... except for the fact that it is way too hot! All I ever feel like wearing is dresses, so today I chose something fun that i actually just recently purchased and could not wait to wear it. The top of the dress is bright neon, my favorite part of it is the back, its simple but yet sexy, I love it for summer I chose to wear it more casual for during the day so I added sandals but I love how this can also become a night outfit as well, you can dress it up with a nice pair of black platforms, add a clutch and your out the door!








Dress- LF
Bag- Chanel
Sandals- Sam Edelman
Glasses- Ray-Ban


.

2 comments:

  1. voce vai ser famosa como a lala rudge. Adorei o vestido.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. brigada!!!! Espero que voce ta gostando do meu blog!

      Delete